THIS COURSE WILL BE HELD AT THE HOBART POLICE DEPARTMENT. TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS CLICK HERE.
Cost: $250 US per Student
• Length: 8 Hours / 1 Day
• Hours: 8am-5pm.
• 3 year Certification upon successful completion for all GLOCK model pistols, excluding the G18 Select Fire models
• Student provides Safety Glasses and a small flashlight
• GLOCK will provide lunch
• Safety Check
• Safety Function
• Field Stripping
• Slide Disassembly and Reassembly
• Frame Disassembly and Reassembly
• Slide Options • Frame Options
• Field Inspection Test
• Preventive Maintenance
• GLOCK Sights
• Service Procedures
• Practical Examination
• Written Examination
• To be eligible to take the Armorers Course you must be active/retired law enforcement or military, private security, GLOCK Stocking Dealer/Range Program Employee or current GSSF member.
Armorer Course Objectives
• Understand and be able to explain the design features of the GLOCK Safe Action System
• Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to maintain, troubleshoot and service all GLOCK pistols by passing the Practical Examination and by scoring a minimum of 80% on the written examination